Friday 24 February 2012

How to Sync I phone and I Pad with Outlook

How to Sync I phone and I Pad with Outlook

Apple is no longer using I tunes tio Sync Outlook with Outlook, there relased new add in to sync I phone or I pad with windows.

if you are not able to sync I phone with Outlook this is what you need to do.

In order to use Photo Stream, Contacts and Calendars (Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later is required) and Bookmarks (Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later is required) is
iCloud Control Panel is required
 
Note: In order to create an iCloud account you need an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5, or a Mac with OS X Lion v10.7.2.


Before you install I cloud control panel for windows and sign up with mobile me account make sure you follow the steps in the screen shot below to avoid duplication of calendar and Outlook  folders.

 



  • Download and install I cloud control panel for windows
     
System Requirements

Microsoft Windows  Vista SP2 or Windows 7
Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later
Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 recommended
Broadband Internet access

When you sync Outlook with I cloud control panel , Contacts and Calendar in Outlook is stored in Offline storage file which cannot be merged with the PST file. You will not be able to set I cloud contacts or calendar you will not be able to set as default even if you set as default you will have issue's in launching outlook where outlook will go to non responding mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment